(For Department use only)
Welcome to the eRAR landing page. Please use this online process for requesting payment to students from scholarship funds held by the University of Oregon Foundation.
Log-in to submit an eRAR here.
- October 20, 2017: Last day to submit an eRAR for the 2016-17 school year
- November 1, 2017: eRAR Training at the EMU Swindells Room, 10am-11am. Please RSVP here if you would like to attend.
- November 10, 2017: Save the Date for the Financial Aid Expo. More details and registration will be posted here soon.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 1 credit during the term to receive an award. If you have a unique circumstance where a student will not be enrolled, please contact us.
- To request the Financial Need Level of your departmental scholarship applicants, email a list of UOIDs and names to Tina Phifer. If any of your applicants are International students, please encourage them to complete the Office of International Affairs's Financial Resources Form (in lieu of the FAFSA) if you want to be able to assess their financial need. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- If you want to pay a student out of a fund that has not yet been set up in the eRAR system, please contact Tina with the fund name, department name and equity number. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- Having problems approving eRARs? Try these instructions.
Questions? Contact: Tina Phifer, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (541) 346-1178 email@example.com
(Looking for the paper RAR form to process scholarships from non-Foundation Funds? See Business Affairs.)