Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Awards
The Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Award is a program which recognizes Jewish-identified teen leaders with remarkable accomplishments in community service. Each year, we honor fifteen teens from across the US with awards of $36,000 each. The deadline for nominations is December 18, 2017. The final application deadline is January 8, 2018.
● Award: $36000
● Selection Criteria: Resident of United States, Self-identify as Jewish, Ages 13-19
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 18, 2017
Mulberrys Garment Care for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with...
● Award: $1000
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 7, 2017
Hospital Safety Awareness Scholarship
A visit to the hospital is intended to heal a person. Unfortunately, due to medical malpractice and negligence, people are injured at hospitals every year. In fact, medical errors are the third leading cause of death in the United States. Raising awareness is the first step in making hospitals safer for all of us. The medical malpractice lawyers at Lowenthal & Abrams want to bring attention to hospital safety – and discuss solutions to the issue. That’s where you come in – we want to hear your ideas, and we’re willing to pay the best submission! The Lowenthal & Abrams team is offering...
● Award: $1000 Renewable
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 1, 2017