Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Awards
The Diller Teen Tikkun Olam Award is a program which recognizes Jewish-identified teen leaders with remarkable accomplishments in community service. Each year, we honor fifteen teens from across the US with awards of $36,000 each. The deadline for nominations is December 18, 2017. The final application deadline is January 8, 2018.
● Award: $36000
● Selection Criteria: Resident of United States, Self-identify as Jewish, Ages 13-19
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 18, 2017
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC Education Scholarship
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is offering an annual scholarship opportunity for currently enrolled law students interested in practicing trademark law. Gerben Law Firm is committed to assisting the next generation of trademark attorneys through a scholarship to help ease the financial burden of law school. The trademark attorneys at Gerben Law Firm understand that becoming a lawyer takes a significant financial investment. Dealing with costs alone can become overwhelming as you enter into your second, third and final years of schooling. To help offset some of these costs, Gerben Law Firm is...
● Major / Area of Study: Law
● Award: $2500
● GPA: 2.50
● Selection Criteria: Currently enrolled at an ABA accredited law school for at least one semester, Essay
● Grade Level: Masters Degree Student, Juris Doctorate, College Senior, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore
● Deadline: July 31, 2018
Mulberrys Garment Care for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with...
● Award: $1000
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 7, 2017
American Indian Graduate Center
Basic Eligibility for all AIGC opportunities include:
Demonstration of one of the following:
Pursuing a master, doctoral, or professional degree as a full time student at an accredited graduate school in the United States.
Pursuing an undergraduate degree as a full time student at an accredited undergraduate school in the United States.
A high school senior planning to attend an accredited undergraduate school in the United States
All applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need through submission of a Financial Needs Form (FNF) (due July 15 each year) and the Free Application for...
● Award: Varies
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, PhD or EdD Student, Masters Degree Student, Juris Doctorate, College Senior, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Graduate Students, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior