Scholarship Bulletin Board
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC Education Scholarship
Gerben Law Firm, PLLC is offering an annual scholarship opportunity for currently enrolled law students interested in practicing trademark law. Gerben Law Firm is committed to assisting the next generation of trademark attorneys through a scholarship to help ease the financial burden of law school. The trademark attorneys at Gerben Law Firm understand that becoming a lawyer takes a significant financial investment. Dealing with costs alone can become overwhelming as you enter into your second, third and final years of schooling. To help offset some of these costs, Gerben Law Firm is...
● Major / Area of Study: Law
● Award: $2500
● GPA: 2.50
● Selection Criteria: Currently enrolled at an ABA accredited law school for at least one semester, Essay
● Grade Level: Masters Degree Student, Juris Doctorate, College Senior, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore
● Deadline: July 31, 2018
Mulberrys Garment Care for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Small businesses are often said to be the backbone of the economy. At Mulberrys, we believe they benefit local communities by providing jobs, goods, and services to the local areas they serve. Education can help provide aspiring entrepreneurs the tools they need to create their own businesses and succeed.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2017 or 2018 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the Mulberrys Garment Care scholarship contest. Mulberrys will award a $1,000 college scholarship to a highly motivated student with...
● Award: $1000
● Grade Level: Undergraduate Students, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, Incoming Freshman, High School Senior
● Deadline: December 8, 2017