(For Department use only)
Welcome to the eRAR landing page. Please use this online process for requesting payment to students from scholarship funds held by the University of Oregon Foundation.
Log-in to submit an eRAR here.
- February 1, 2018: 2018-19 eRAR year open to submit awards
- March 1, 2018: FAFSA Priority Deadline for the 2018-19 school year - encourage your students to submit their FAFSA now at www.fafsa.gov.
- March 1, 2018: Deadine to submit 2018-19 eRARs for Incoming Freshman AND have your scholarship appear on the students' Financial Aid Award Letters (if you use your scholarships for recruiting purposes)
- Students must be enrolled in at least 1 credit during the term to receive an award. If you have a unique circumstance where a student will not be enrolled, please contact us.
- To request the Financial Need Level of your departmental scholarship applicants, email a list of UOIDs and names to Tina Phifer. If any of your applicants are International students, please encourage them to complete the Office of International Affairs's Financial Resources Form (in lieu of the FAFSA) if you want to be able to assess their financial need. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- If you want to pay a student out of a fund that has not yet been set up in the eRAR system, please contact Tina with the fund name, department name and equity number. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- Having problems approving eRARs? Try these instructions.
Questions? Contact: Tina Phifer, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (541) 346-1178 email@example.com
(Looking for the paper RAR form to process scholarships from non-Foundation Funds? See Business Affairs.)