PathwayOregon ensures that academically qualified, federal Pell Grant–eligible Oregonians will have their tuition and fees paid through a combination of federal, state, and university funds. In addition to financial support, the program provides comprehensive academic support and career guidance.
- Oregon residency
- Graduation from an Oregon high school in the last two years
- Incoming freshman
- A minimum 3.40 cumulative high school grade point average on a 4.00 scale
- Eligible for a federal Pell Grant as determined by the FAFSA
How to Apply
- Submit the University of Oregon admission application postmarked by January 15.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the federal processor by February 15. List the UO as one of your school choices (Federal school code 003223).