(For Department use only)
Welcome to the eRAR landing page. Please use this online process for requesting payment to students from scholarship funds held by the University of Oregon Foundation.
Log-in to submit an eRAR here.
- August 15, 2017: Last day to submit an eRAR for the 2017-18 school year and have it pay out on the first day of Fall Financial Aid Disbursement (all students except Law).
- September 21, 2017: First day of Financial Aid Disbursement for Fall Term (all students except Law).
- August 10, 2017: (Law Only) Last day to submit an eRAR for the 2017-18 school year and have it pay out on the first day of Fall Financial Aid Disbursement.
- August 17, 2017: (Law Only) First day of Financial Aid Disbursement for Fall Term.
Important Notes about Summer Term:
- Remember that Summer 2017 is part of the 2016-17 school year.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 1 credit during the term to receive an award. If you have a unique circumstance where a student will not be enrolled, please contact us.
- Awards will pay out to Student Billing Accounts no sooner than 1 week before a student's first class of summer term. Keep in mind that summer term start dates vary by student, depending on the courses they have enrolled in.
- To request the Financial Need Level of your departmental scholarship applicants, email a list of UOIDs and names to Tina Phifer. If any of your applicants are International students, please encourage them to complete the Office of International Affairs's Financial Resources Form (in lieu of the FAFSA) if you want to be able to assess their financial need. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- If you want to pay a student out of a fund that has not yet been set up in the eRAR system, please contact Tina with the fund name, billing code and department info. Please allow a 3 week turn-around to process this request.
- Having problems approving eRARs? Try these instructions.
Questions? Contact: Tina Phifer, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (541) 346-1178 firstname.lastname@example.org
(Looking for the paper RAR form to process scholarships from non-Foundation Funds? See Business Affairs.)