(For Department use only)
Welcome to the eRAR landing page. Please use this online process for requesting payment to students from scholarship funds held by the University of Oregon Foundation.
Log-in to submit an eRAR here.
Important Announcements & Deadlines:
- If your department uses scholarships for recruiting purposes, you may be interested in having your scholarship show up on a student’s 2017-2018 Financial Aid Award Letter. The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships sends out Award Letters to all admitted students who submit a 2017-2018 FAFSA. If you would like your Foundation Scholarship to show up on this Award Letter, please submit your eRAR no later than:
- Incoming Undergraduate/Graduate Students: March 1st
- Continuing Undergraduate/Graduate Students: June 1st
- Incoming Law Students: February 23rd
- Continuing Law Students: April 1st
- Deadline for Fall 2017 Award to pay out on the first day of Financial Aid Disbursement for Fall term: August 15th
- Having problems approving eRARs? Try these instructions.
Questions? Contact: Tina Phifer, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (541) 346-1178 firstname.lastname@example.org
(Looking for the paper RAR form to process scholarships from non-Foundation Funds? See Business Affairs.)