(For Department use only)
Welcome to the eRAR landing page. Please use this online process for requesting payment to students from scholarship funds held by the University of Oregon Foundation.
Log-in to submit an eRAR here.
- August 15, 2021: Deadline to submit Fall 2021 eRARs and have them pay out on the first day of Financial Aid disbursement (approx 1 week before Fall term begins).
Requesting Financial Need Levels
If you would like to consider your applicants' financial need level when determining scholarship awards, please email a list of UOIDs and names to Tina Phifer. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
You should also encourage all of your applicants to submit their financial need to UO by the scholarship deadline. Consider using the following wording on your scholarship application, website and emails to students:
Your Financial Need Level will be considered when we make scholarship selections. Please submit your FAFSA, ORSAA or Statement of Financial Need by the scholarship deadline.
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is an online application for students who are US citizens, Legal Permanent Residents (LPRs) or other eligible non-citizens.
- The ORSAA (Oregon Student Aid Application) is an alternative to the FAFSA for Dreamer students including students who have Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status or Temporary Protected Status (TPS) as well as other undocumented students.
- The Statement of Financial Need is a form for international students with a valid student visa and can be submitted directly to the UO Division of Global Engagement.
- Summer Financial Aid and scholarships will disburse to students' billing accounts around the day of their first class of summer. Please note that this date varies for each student depending on their summer schedule. Students are welcome to contact the Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships to get a more exact date.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 1 credit during the term to receive an award. If you have a unique circumstance where a student will not be enrolled, please contact us.
- If you want to pay a student out of a fund that has not yet been set up in the eRAR system, please contact Tina with the fund name, department name and equity number. Please allow a 2 week turn-around to process this request.
- Having problems approving eRARs? Try these instructions.
Questions? Contact: Tina Phifer, Assistant Director, Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships (541) 346-1178 email@example.com
(Looking for the paper RAR form to process scholarships from non-Foundation Funds? See Business Affairs.)