Scholarships are available from many places, and spending time searching for them can be well worth the effort. Once you’ve found some options, read our scholarship application tips.
Many individual UO schools and departments offer scholarships to students studying a specific major or discipline. Follow the links below to learn more or use the department index to contact your department directly.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Education
- Lundquist College of Business
- Robert D. Clark Honors College
- College of Design
- School of Journalism and Communication
- School of Law
- School of Music and Dance
Other UO programs can also help you find funding, including these:
- Graduate School
- Health Professions Program
- International Student & Scholar Services
- UO Libraries
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Nontraditional Student Programs
- Study Abroad Programs
National and International Distinguished Scholarships
Find out about opportunities to earn prestigious scholarships, such as the Rhodes, Marshall, or Fulbright.
Searching Outside the UO
Use these free services to search for scholarships:
Many of these sites also have useful tips on how to complete successful scholarship applications.
State Scholarship Agencies
State agencies may also have scholarships:
Organizations and Employers
Ask about scholarship opportunities any place where you have a connection:
- Clubs, societies, or fraternal organizations
- Your place of worship
- Your employer or your parents' employer(s)
- Places of business, large or small