To be eligible for financial aid, you must
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Be registered with the Selective Service if required by law
- Be admitted and enrolled in a program leading to a degree
- Be making satisfactory academic progress
- Not be in default on a federal educational loan and not owe a refund on a federal grant
- Be qualified to receive federal financial aid if you were ever convicted of possessing or selling illegal drugs while receiving financial aid
Your aid cannot be disbursed until you have satisfied all disbursement requirements on DuckWeb.