As a recipient of financial aid you are required to report all educational resources to the UO. Examples of assistance that must be reported include, but are not limited to:
- Graduate Employee (GE) tuition remission
- Employer tuition support
- University of Oregon staff/staff family tuition rates
- National Guard education benefits
- Resident Assistant housing remission and stipend
Because the combination of these resources and your other financial aid typically cannot exceed the amount of your cost of attendance, your financial aid may be reduced (most often your loans).
Once you have reported your educational resources, review additional information about sending scholarships to the UO and scholarship disbursement.
You may not be aware of certain resources until after the school year begins, but please note that you are required to report the names and amounts of all types of educational assistance as soon as you are aware of them.
Reporting Resources on Duckweb
Report your scholarships and educational resources on DuckWeb by clicking on:
- Student Menu
- Financial Aid Information Menu
- Financial Aid Offer
- Select Aid Year
- Resources/Additional Information