PathwayOregon ensures that academically qualified, Federal Pell Grant–eligible Oregonians will have their tuition and fees paid through a combination of federal, state, and university funds. In addition to financial support, the program provides comprehensive academic support and career guidance.
- Oregon residency
- Graduation from an Oregon high school in the last two years
- Incoming freshman
- A minimum 3.40 cumulative high school grade point average on a 4.00 scale
- Eligible for a Federal Pell Grant*
*The Federal Pell Grant is a need-based award, eligibility for which is determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
How to Apply
- Submit the University of Oregon admission application by January 15.
- Submit the FAFSA to the federal processor by February 15. List the UO as one of your school choices (federal school code 003223).